Inverness Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme
The Inverness business community is now reaping the rewards of a new initiative allowing eligible businesses to apply for a government grant of up to £3000 to contribute to the installation cost of a gigabit-capable connection.
A gigabit connection can offer speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps, meaning a faster and more capable connection for your business and your customers. It provides faster upload and download times allowing your business to run technologies such as hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony and cloud applications.
Claim your £3,000 Gigabit Broadband Voucher
It’s proving to be popular as businesses seize the opportunity to future-proof.
- Faster and more capable connection for your business and your customers
- Run phones online and save money
- Faster upload and download
- Build a more flexible workforce
- Meet online with video conferencing
- Work collaboratively across sites
- Store more with Cloud and reduce your capital expenditure
How can I apply?
We are now accepting Inverness applications.
Give us a call on 01224 907 488 to see if your business could benefit.