Business Landlines in Aberdeen
Does your business landline handle incoming calls effectively, economically and please your customers? Most businesses have a landline for credibility and simple communication but how you use it is just as important.
Abica provide tailored advice and telecommunication services to Aberdeen based businesses and throughout Scotland. We look at your current usage, how calls are handled and where improvements can be made. We implement quickly and smoothly before ensuring everyone is fully trained on the system and that your business is able to benefit from it from day one.
- We offer free calls between office sites.
- We are a Mobile Virtual Network Operator and can tailor make mobile tariffs using trusted networks so that calls are free between all of your Abica phones including landline to mobile.
- You don’t have to be at the end of a landline contract. We can still reduce your call costs.
- Your real time usage and billing information is available in our client area, My Abica.
Inbound Call Management
- Call Answer
- Call Routing
- Call Hold (with speech and music)
- Call Transfer
- Call Park
Aberdeen businesses are often dealing with suppliers across the world. Abica’s TeamTalk conference calling solution allows your business to bring together any number of people, face to face without the heavy costs of travel.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunks
Because we are a full telecoms and IT provider, we can also integrate your current Aberdeen landline services with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) solutions providing cost savings and other business operation features.
If you’d like to know more about updating your business landline, contact us on the form shown or get in touch on 01224 907 488.