VoIP, head for Hosted?
Is it time to take the plunge and upgrade your business phone system?
Is your current system getting in the way of you communicating with your customers effectively? You could have a number of issues with an old telephone system from poor call quality, not enough phone lines, not enough handsets, no individual voicemail, no auto attendant, no on hold music, expensive to expand, costly to maintain, no call recording or indeed integration with other applications like a CRM or Outlook.
If you are experiencing any of these issues with your phone system, then upgrading or replacing it, will most likely be on your to do list. If so then you will most probably have have considered the possibility of upgrading to VoIP or a Hosted VoIP phone system.
Firstly, what is VoIP? This stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, this is a method of changing the analogue phone signal in to a digital signal that can be sent over the internet, rather than using a traditional phone line. VoIP services are rapidly changing the way that companies communicate with each other, there are many possibilities when deploying VoIP from a lone or home workers through to multi-site organisations with hundreds of phone extensions, VoIP based systems generally allow a business meet its varying telecom needs without the high costs generally associated with traditional phone system.
Obviously you have to weigh up the advantages vs. your current situation and depending each individual company the benefits of a new system will be different in each case, below are some of the advantages that you might like to consider.
Abica Hosted VoIP Advantages:
- Considerably cheaper set-up costs, with a much shorter implementation time vs. a traditional phone system
- Cheaper ongoing costs with no maintenance fees
- No costly upgrades as all system maintenance and platform upgrades are included in the per user, per month cost
- Cheaper call rates, in most cases calls are inclusive of the per user, per month cost
- Flexibility to add new users as the business grows with out expensive install installs or phone system expansion
- Phone number flexibility, add direct dials and other geographical phone numbers to the system for free
- Complete flexibility if you move premises, no need to change phone numbers or routing plans, simply plug in your Hosted VoIP handset at your new office and it will continue to work
- Many advanced features to allow for future growth, like mobile applications, desktop integration and call recording
- No hardware to maintain/move/upgrade, as Abica will provide free replacements for faulty handsets for the lifetime of our agreement
Abica Hosted VoIP Features
- All standard phone system features, hunt groups, call transfers, hold (with music), call waiting, call forwarding and much more
- Use call recording for audit trails, training and compliance
- Improve collaboration with instant group calls
- Twin your mobile number, for a complete unified communication solution
- Call Parking, allows you park the call and collect it on a different handset if you have to move desks during your call
- Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
- Scale up and down based on the requirements of your business
- Use Call History to view all calls made, received and missed
- Additional functionality including hot desking, desktop integration and inclusive call recording
- Inclusive free calls to all UK Landlines
Supposing this short overview of Abica Hosted VoIP has whet your appetite, we would be happy to provide a free review of your current system and services and help you understand all the option’s available to you.
For more information or to arrange a review please complete your details below, or just give us a call on 0141 404 9009.