Inverness Business Broadband Connection Vouchers
Note: This scheme has now ended but Abica can still offer great superfast broadband. Contact us to find out more.
Inverness SME’s are now able to apply for connection vouchers worth up to £3,000 to improve Internet connectivity with fibre broadband. Recognising the importance of good Internet connectivity for business growth and efficiency, Leader of the Highland Council, Councillor Margaret Davidson, is encouraging more Highland businesses to apply.
Claim your £3,000 Business Broadband Voucher
The offer runs until April 2016 but the £150m pot is currently shared amongst the 50 eligible UK cities on a first come, first served basis. It’s proving to be popular as businesses seize the opportunity to future proof.
- Faster and more capable connection for your business and your customers
- Run phones online and save money
- Faster upload and download
- Build a more flexible workforce
- Meet online with video conferencing
- Work collaboratively across sites
- Store more with Cloud and reduce your capital expenditure
How can I apply?
We are now accepting Inverness applications.